My elegant Longbourn suite is inspired by the underestimated value of simplicity. I team subtle calligraphy elements with classic fronts for a fresh, clean look. To add more of you to this suite, we can play with opulent envelope liners, vellum overlays and silk ribbon.
Printed stationery (each calligraphy detail is handcrafted then digitised for printing):
- Invitations only – from £220
- 2-piece suite – from £300
- 3-piece suite – from £400
Hand-finished stationery (allows the use of metallic inks):
- Invitations only – from £275
- 2-piece suite – from £325
- 3-piece suite – from £375
The details I can personalise include, but aren’t limited to:
- Calligraphy first names
- Printed text amends
- A choice of smooth or handmade paper
- Font colour
- Envelope colour
Ask for a quote
To get a quote for your specific requirements, please use the quote request form and I’ll be in touch.
Order a sample
Would like to hold a suite in your hands before making a decision? I got you covered and you can now order a sample.
How it works
Want to know how we’ll work together to create your dream stationery? Find out here.
What’s in the images
The images shown here feature:
- A6 invitations, detail card and rsvp card
- C6 pale grey envelope with printed forward and return addresses
- Off-white handmade 150gsm paper with deckled edges
- Pale grey calligraphy detail
- Floral print on vellum overlay
- Off-white silk ribbon
If you have any questions about my stationery suites or fully bespoke service, please get in touch. I’d love to hear from you.